Friday, August 22, 2008

HOP IN!!!

At Cassie's mexican bridal party some weirdo gave her some huge panties that had little frogs on them. Since I was missing my frogs who are still at home cassie said i could have them if I took a picture wearing these panties and posted it on here. I named my frogs Jaun, Paco and Pedro ... I figured since they are little mexican frogs they needed appropriate names :) how did I do? I played with these little frogs the whole time I was at this party thing and then this little boy who was there stole one from me and so I stole it back by trading him some chocolate for it. Then later he wanted it back and I lied to him and said I didn't know where they went, I thought maybe they had hopped away. Yes, I know this makes me a bad person because I stole a toy from a child and then lied to him ... but they were mine. I was even kinda annoyed I couldn't play with them anymore cause I had to hide them in my shirt so he wouldn't find them.
I miss fat bobby and little joba and even coco a little, but he isn't mine so I don't get as attached to him as I do to the others.

So we had a fun girls night tonight and posed for the following hot pictureswe were hoping if we kissed them they would turn into princes
but we had no such luck ...
Well Cass already found her prince, but I guess I'll have to keep looking.


Yes, I know what you are thinking ... you want to be in there with us. sorry, no more room.

the HOTT butt view

This is PACO ... my favorite one, cause he is blue :)

No comments: