Sunday, August 3, 2008

meet the crew!

my favorites! my frogs! the one on the left is Joba (named after Joba chamberlain when the yankees beat the redsox at home and Brian and I bet on the game, a good little reminder that I won that bet) the one in the back on the right is Coco (this is Brian's frog named after Coco Crisp) and the one in the front right is Bobby! Bobby is the senior frog and we have become good friends over the past little while! :) (I am sure you will be hearing more about him later)

sorry you can't see anything too well, but this is the view of the whole tank
see if you can find the snail :)

Sword fish and gupies and a few baby fish if you look close. The female swordtail fish is actually prego and should pop a little baby out in the next few days sometime. The male swordtail fish you can pick out from the abnormally long tail, is so beautiful, the little guy is always swimming around and hanging out with all the other sword fish.
one of the upside down catfish ... hanging out in his favorite hiding spot. I used to love my upside down cat fish a lot more, but lately all they do is hide and I never see them, so they are in trouble until they decide to start swimming around and being friendly.

This is a sweet pic of bobby swimming around the tank, yes he is a FAT frog! Probably because early this week I fed all the frogs a big clump of blood worms all at once, Joba and Coco were just eating at and Bobby came over and stole it from them and ate the whole thing ... we were laughing so hard when watching this ... Bobby doubled in size instantly lol, and he hasn't worked off all the calories yet. :)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I am so happy you finally have a blog for your fishes and frogs. I've been wondering how they are doing. Now I can stay up to date on their daily lives through blogspot! Thank heavens!!